The Field Marketing Specialist (FMS)- Activation is responsible for the management & development of 3rd party event support/activation, partnerships and athlete projects in the region. They are committed to the goal of utilizing our various field marketing tools and assets to drive relevance with our priority audiences and delivering an outstanding Red Bull consumer experience across all relevant opportunities & initiatives. In addition to the above, the FMS – Activation is responsible for the operation and care of the Red Bull Event vehicle, managing its calendar and activities in the region. Lastly, the FMS – Activation will support the Field Marketing Manager (FMM) in regional & national event planning, specifically dedicated to 3rd party partnerships.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- 2-5 years of experience
- Proven background in negotiation, partnerships & budget management
- Excellent understanding of sports and culture landscape within the region, involvement in both
- Excellent driving record
- Able to drive standard & automatic transmission vehicle
- Comfortable and adept at driving in on and off-road situations
- Sociable and outgoing; comfortable interacting with consumers of varying ages and backgrounds
- Strong written, presentation and verbal skills with an attention to detail
- Strong leadership, initiative and communications skills
- Ability to meet strict and demanding deadlines
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills, solutions based
- Strong analytical skills, including proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Comfortable with substantial amount of road travel (50-80% of the time estimated)
- Travel up to: 50%
Looking for something else?
- Type any country, city, state...