The On Premise Manager’s “Daytime Musketeer” main priority is opening, developing, and managing accounts in multiple segments within the Foodservice channel; including Business & Industry, QSR and On Premise. As ambassadors of the brand, they are responsible for driving sales and awareness by; increasing product availability in accounts, establishing and maintaining distribution, creating territory sales plans and budgets, executing national programs with customers, and leveraging Red Bull resources to drive consumer engagement.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Outstanding sales experience and track record in CPG industry, foodservice preferred (2+ years)
- Supplier experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills including presentation and training ability • Creative mind, outgoing personality and friendly
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must be extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Valid Driver’s License
- University – Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- English, additional language skills an asset
- Travel up to: 75%
Looking for something else?
- Type any country, city, state...
Giving wings to people and ideas since 1987
In the 1980’s Dietrich Mateschitz developed a formula known as the Red Bull Energy Drink. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category.The company beyond the can
Chasing our potential
Since the early days of Red Bull, an entrepreneurial mindset has always guided our approach to work and the environment we create: