The Sales Trainee (ST) function is to support sales initiatives and provide route coverage for their colleagues during vacation, sick, injury or any special projects as needed. Sales Trainee will work with management to maintain customer relationships between sales, merchandising and operations for all large & small format “off premise” stores. The primary role of the ST is to effectively service all customers in a safe, productive and professional manner to Red Bull executional standards.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Preferred prior sales experience; having worked in consumer packaged goods or retail organization is considered an asset
- Knowledge of the beverage market preferred
- Additional language skills an advantage
- High school diploma or equivalent (university or college experience is an asset)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Outstanding relationship building and people skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Organizational skills
- Current driver’s license with clean driving record
- Forklift and commercial vehicle operations
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage
- Travel up to: 10%
Looking for something else?
- Type any country, city, state...