Product management is an organizational function within a company dealing with new product development, business justification, planning, verification, forecasting, pricing, product launch, and marketing of a product or products at all stages of the product lifecycle.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- 1. Minimum of 5 years of experience in Product Management for digital consumer-facing products (Web & Apps), digital strategy or analyst preferred
- 2. Ability to influence and lead high performing, cross-functional teams
- 3. Clear and concise communication style that compels to action
- 4. Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- 5. Track record of using data and analytics to make product decisions
- 6. Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive stakeholders
- 7. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Product Management or Business
- 8. Excellent teamwork, problem-solving, strategic thinking and communication skills
- 9. Organized - capable of juggling multiple priorities and stakeholders at once
- 10. Product Management or Project Management certifications a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Product Management, Business or an equivalent practical experience preferred
- Fluent in English; proficiency in German is a plus
- Travel up to: 25%
- Click here to learn more
Looking for something else?
- Type any country, city, state...
Giving wings to people and ideas since 1987
In the 1980’s Dietrich Mateschitz developed a formula known as the Red Bull Energy Drink. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category.The company beyond the can
Chasing our potential
Since the early days of Red Bull, an entrepreneurial mindset has always guided our approach to work and the environment we create: