The RBMN Specialist is responsible for proactively leading all aspects of content development, programming, communications (and production management). They will understand how to build an audience and are responsible for growing engagement by driving more people, more often and longer on our owned (redbull.com & Red Bull TV) and managed 3rd party (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, snapchat, etc.) channels. They will be responsible for providing media & content expertise to complement and evolve the local organization’s marketing mix in partnership with Brand, Sports and Culture Marketing. The RBMN Specialist leads the activation plans for Sports/Culture and (media) projects, as well as Product initiatives and takes full responsibility for earned media activation, via influencer amplification and relationship building.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
Develops and executes the country’s strategic media direction by building a year-around engagement plan to deliver relevant and surprising content to the key audiences defined by the country
Identifies great story opportunities coming from the market and puts audience plans into action together with Sports, Culture and Brand Marketing of the local organization
Creates and curates engaging ’beyond the ordinary’ content that excites and inspires an evolving consumer base
Ensures that She/he develops and is constantly aligned with Red Bull global audience- and media approach incl. events, opinion leaders and athlete & artists projects
Leads the country organization in developing innovative media network plans, utilizing strengths and differences of various partner platforms for programming and distribution as well activation of relevant media partners for communications
Contributes the media and content expertise of the Media Network to further develop events and athletes/artists projects to tell the stories to bigger audiences
Responsible to have others talk about us: earned media activation, influencer amplification and building editorial relationships
Project leading activation plans (PEMO) across all audiences
Responsible for business to business communications, product (can) communications, crisis and consumer affairs
Ensures all Red Bull social channels are best in class in terms of experience, performance and delivers against business objectives
- • Ability to think strategically on how to build audience engagement and position Marketing and Media initiatives to guarantee message pull-through to our target audience via media
- • Is a story seeker that identifies year-around stories with a true media potential
- • Knows how to set an authentic and credible content strategy in the sports, culture and entertainment space while surprising with new categories to deliver beyond our traditional topic fields
- • Understands different strengths and weaknesses of partner platforms and utilizes them to maximize engagement
- • Understands and educates the organization on media consumers and their constantly changing consumption behaviors
- • Proven leadership qualities and presentation skills
- • Very equipped to build relations in all fields of media, digital platforms and entertainment
- • An agile, team player that knows how to get the work done
- • Works with passion and has high affinity with the world of sports and culture.
- • University degree
- Fluency in local language and English (verbal & written)
- Travel up to: 25%
Looking for something else?
- Type any country, city, state...
Chasing our potential
Since the early days of Red Bull, an entrepreneurial mindset has always guided our approach to work and the environment we create: