The Brand Marketing Manager (BMM) supports regional brand marketing efforts designed to win new consumers to the Red Bull franchise, drive increased product consumption of current consumers and build and reinforce brand love. BMMs embody our commitment to giving a local face to the global brand by developing beverage marketing plans informed by key insights and coaching their teams of Consumer Collecting Specialists towards best-in-class execution.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- 1. Business Acumen – Demonstrates an understanding of how the business works (e.g. knows the drivers of business results
- 2. Analytical capability necessary to determine root cause analysis
- 3. Collaboration – The ability to collaborate with Santa Monica and cross department teams (e.g. Sports, Culture, Comms) in order to influence development and execution of Regional plans
- 4. Talent Assessment– The ability to identify strengths in team talent
- 5. Coaching/Development – Active listening and dedication to growing talent
- 6. Solid understanding of traditional & non-traditional brand marketing strategies
- 7. Curiosity, creativity, professionalism, focus, responsibility, and passion
- 8. People and budget management
- Bachelor's degree preferred, MBA an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Travel up to: 50%
- Click here to learn more
Looking for something else?
- Type any country, city, state...
Giving wings to people and ideas since 1987
In the 1980’s Dietrich Mateschitz developed a formula known as the Red Bull Energy Drink. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category.The company beyond the can
Chasing our potential
Since the early days of Red Bull, an entrepreneurial mindset has always guided our approach to work and the environment we create: