The New York Red Bulls are one of 29 teams in Major League Soccer (MLS). RBNY, one of the ten charter clubs of MLS, have competed in the league since its founding in 1996. The Red Bulls play home matches at Red Bull Arena (RBA) in Harrison, New Jersey. The three-time MLS Supporters' Shield Winners are owned by the Austrian beverage company Red Bull for which the team is named. The New York Red Bulls offer one of the nation's premier youth soccer development programs, from local soccer partnerships across New York and New Jersey to Regional Development Schools and the Red Bulls Academy teams.
The Red Bulls Youth Program is a multi-layered system that provides professional support at all levels of the game. Each level of the player development pyramid has been structured to provide extensive support to players, coaches and youth soccer organizations. Programs are offered for players of all ages and abilities within the local community. For players with outstanding ability, there is an opportunity to progress to the academy level and ultimately, to the Red Bulls First Team.
You will assist with the daily operations of an in Westchester, NY to support the Regional Manager for that region. This includes balancing office and field-based coaching and administrative support. You will be the primary contact for trainers and club coaches, supporting Red Bulls standards of highest quality client service. You will help manage operational and logistical elements to ensure successful execution of all programming. This is a part-time position.
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
• Manage, support and track completion and quality of coach administration tasks such as timesheets, team reports, club reports, and player evaluations.
• Manage and implement assigned coach’s seasonal training schedules. Track coaching hours and assist management with arranging cover where required.
• Assist with camp, clinic, and club operations, including on-field program management, information sheets (club, clinic, camp, event)
• On-field liaison with club partners reporting back to Regional Managers on all aspect of club development. and operations.
• Provide support and oversight in operation of camp and clinic programs.
• Attend club/partner meetings as scheduled throughout the year.
In the 1980’s Dietrich Mateschitz developed a formula known as the Red Bull Energy Drink. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category.The company beyond the can
Chasing our potential
Since the early days of Red Bull, an entrepreneurial mindset has always guided our approach to work and the environment we create: