The Senior Key Account Manager, Large Format's (SKAM) main priority is selling and executing Red Bull strategy and initiatives with a set group of Large Format regional accounts. Key responsibilities include: owning regional key account budgets and results (Distribution, Price, Promotion, and Quality Points of Distribution (QPOD) within chains); developing productive business relationships with assigned accounts; developing solutions that resonate with customer needs while achieving Red Bull goals; and helping drive best practices by producing excellent results and creating innovative solutions. The SKAM will manage a comprehensive customer joint business plan through the coordination of multifunctional resources such as category management, retail marketing and distributor management.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Minimum 5 years Sales and Key Account experience with a strong track record of success, preferably in beverage, CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods), or FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industries or within a Direct Store Delivery DSD) operation
- Strong analytical skills and experience using internal and external data sources (i.e. Nielsen, IRI)
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Innovative, solution-oriented mindset
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must be extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage
- Travel up to: 50%
Looking for something else?
- Type any country, city, state...
Chasing our potential
Since the early days of Red Bull, an entrepreneurial mindset has always guided our approach to work and the environment we create: