The Information Technology Department at our headquarters manages our global IT agenda. To promote further constant growth, we are expanding our team within the Business Applications Team and are looking for an experienced and ambitious BI Subject Matter Expert / Project Manager. In this role you'll lead challenging BI projects in the sales area within the Business Intelligence team. You act as point of contact for the corresponding business department and manage the relationship with the relevant stakeholders, coordinate a team of external consultants and are responsible for the project budget. The job is your opportunity to work with the latest SAP technology, prepare the BI landscape toward a roadmap that includes S/4 Hana and the latest BI front-end tools such as Lumira or SAP Analytics Cloud.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- More than 4 years' of experience in the Business Intelligence area, preferably within a FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) environment
- Knowledge in SAP BW on HANA is an advantage
- Focus on Sales dataset and reporting is an advantage
- Experience in managing projects
- Ability to understand complex processes, identify risks and find solutions
- Pro-active and customer-oriented mind-set
- Communication skills, team player
- University Degree in Computer Science / Business Administration or equal practical experience
- Very good English language skills (written and spoken), German beneficial
- Click here to learn more
Looking for something else?
- Type any country, city, state...
Chasing our potential
Since the early days of Red Bull, an entrepreneurial mindset has always guided our approach to work and the environment we create: