The Category Analyst will be responsible for collection of data from multiple sources (IRI, Nielsen, Consumer Data, wholesale shipment data etc.) to identify opportunities for Red Bull in volume, share, promotion, price, and shelf space. The main focus of the Category Analyst is to turn data into actionable insights to drive strategy and volume for the South Business Unit.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Minimum 3-5 years related work experience required
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry including class of trade, customer groups, category, competitive products, competitive strategies and industry trends
- Knowledge of syndicated data (IRI, Nielsen, etc.)
- Customer facing experience
- Strong history of creating fact-based selling stories, and the ability to integrate multiple tools to solve problems
- Ability to interpret analysis results, formulate recommendations, develop presentations and present action plans to customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to present and explain complex technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage
- Travel up to: 25%
Looking for something else?
- Type any country, city, state...