The National Account Manager (NAM), Limited Service Restaurants is a key member of Red Bull North America’s On Premise National Account team. Purpose of the Limited Service Restaurants National Account Manager role is to drive vertical and horizontal distribution, volume, High 5 execution and scalable programs within assigned limited service restaurant chains.
This role requires a dynamic, results oriented leader with the ability to uncover, align and translate mutual customer and Red Bull priorities into compelling business plans that over-deliver on results. This individual has exceptional sales, business and financial acumen with proven success in negotiations, joint business plan development, ability to solve complex business problems, establishing national sales and marketing programs, forecasting, trade program development, and executing priorities by working collaboratively across headquarter and field sales organizations.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Minimum 5 years new business development experience with proven track record of success. Strong desire to actively pursue and secure new business
- Minimum 8 years of CPG sales experience with a strong track record of driving growth in Limited Service Restaurants with a strong track record of success
- Existing customer relationships preferred
- Persuasive Communicator (oral and written) with customers and internal leadership Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess and utilize business insights Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven success with scalable programming that delivers sales results Creative, solution-oriented mindset with an eye for details
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work independently
- Planning and business management experience with the ability to develop joint business plans and penetrate the customer up to the highest ranks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- University – Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Fluent in English
- Travel up to: 75%
Looking for something else?
- Type any country, city, state...
Giving wings to people and ideas since 1987
In the 1980’s Dietrich Mateschitz developed a formula known as the Red Bull Energy Drink. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category.The company beyond the can
Chasing our potential
Since the early days of Red Bull, an entrepreneurial mindset has always guided our approach to work and the environment we create: