Our Red Bull Student Marketeers are part of the most dynamic and empowered brand and product ambassador program in the world. They understand Red Bull’s target group and are responsible for driving the brand image and product understanding on their campus and in their region. The goal of the Student Marketeer program is to reach new consumers, excite university students, increase sales and manage the Red Bull brand at their campus. This includes direct contact with consumers and customers, inviting product trial, in addition to working at Red Bull events to ensure an unforgettable brand experience for consumers. Student Marketeers value flexibility over a 9 to 5 job and love to work in a creative working atmosphere.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- 1. College student enrolled in his 4th Semester Max. in a university located in Athens, Greece (preferably in Athens School of Fine Arts, Panteion University, Harokopio University or National and Kapodistrian University of Athens).
- 2. Current driver’s license is mandatory.
- 3. Excellent communication skills
- 4. Charismatic, energetic, positive and outgoing personality
- 5. Highly approachable and social with the ability to relate to different people in many occasions
- 6. Immersed in student life with thorough understanding of the university, city and region, including behind-the-scenes activities and hot-spots
- 7. Encompass a creative mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit, with a high sense of responsibility and initiative
- 8. Ability to manage part-time work & studies and ideally available to work some evenings and weekends
- 9. An affinity and desire to learn and apply a new range of skills, especially marketing, negotiation and sales
- 10.Connected with a variety of influential groups and individuals on campus
- 11. Passionate about the Red Bull brand and product
- University enrollment
- Fluency in English
- Travel up to: 50%
- Click here to learn more
Looking for something else?
- Type any country, city, state...