Scuderia AlphaTauri F1 Team is looking for driven and brilliant Junior Data Scientist to join our Aerodynamic Technology team in Bicester. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on improving aero data collection, aero data processing and aero data correlation between wind tunnel, CFD and race track.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Minimum 2-year work experience in similar roles
- Strong understanding of scientific programming languages such as Matlab, Python
- Strong understanding of a modern object-oriented language such as C#/Java
- Proficient with established computer/data science, machine learning, signal processing algorithms
- Familiar with established robotics and motion planning paradigms
- Capable of working to tight deadlines
- Proactive development of detailed specifications based on business requirements
- Excellent communication skills at both conceptual and technical levels
- Natural problem-solving abilities
- High degree of attention to detail
- Experience in Motorsports is a plus
- Computer/Data Science qualification or similar discipline to degree level
- Fluency in English
- Click here to learn more
Looking for something else?
- Type any country, city, state...
Giving wings to people and ideas since 1987
In the 1980’s Dietrich Mateschitz developed a formula known as the Red Bull Energy Drink. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category.The company beyond the can
Chasing our potential
Since the early days of Red Bull, an entrepreneurial mindset has always guided our approach to work and the environment we create: