All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The purpose of the Large Format Sales team is to drive Red Bull North America (RBNA) objectives – both quantitative (revenue, volume, profit, and share) and qualitative (in store presence, top retail relationships, training and development, etc.) in all large format channels, including Mass, Grocery, and Club. The SVP of Large Format Sales plays the pivotal role in bringing this to life across multiple internal and external stakeholders and will deliver the right initiatives, resources, direction, and leadership to ensure the sales organization can achieve these goals.
· Develop long-term large format channel strategies and specific initiatives considering company direction, focus area, key customers, market parameters and resources.
· Aggregate and analyze large amounts of complex data quickly, and distill that data into clear, viable action plans.
· Allocate resources where the investment has the highest payback and with regions or customers with strategic importance/relevance.
· Drive the annual business planning process for large format key accounts team, channel programs, initiatives, and tactics.
· Monitor market trends and maintain timely data on competition.
· Lead the developments of all large format regional and national key accounts across Mass, Grocery, and Club.
· Improve relationships with top chain accounts by adding value through thought leadership and strategic partnerships.
· Consistently evaluate ROI and investment for each chain and channel and make appropriate adjustments as needed.
· Issue clear direction and guidelines with regards to priorities – both qualitative and quantitative.
· Actively contribute to a wide variety of HQ Cross Functional Teams within RBNA to ensure sales representation and the Key Account’s ‘voice’.
· Act as the co-lead to represent all matters regarding Key Accounts to HQ Sales & Distribution (HQSD) teams and be the voice of RBNA/BU distribution Key Accounts.
· Communicate, align, and execute associated Cross Functional Team objectives across RBNA.
· Ensure strong alignment and partnership with distributor network to drive best in class retail execution.
· Build, develop, and lead a large a geographically disparate team. Ensure career development for entire Large Format organization.
· Assist account managers to develop effective programs.
· Coach, educate and motivate direct reports for increased productivity.
· Spend adequate time with team in office and field to implement and execute Red Bull standards.
· Lead team to develop thought-leading initiatives and insights that impact national strategy.
· Lead the business priorities, objectives, and results across CPM (a long-term business transformation process) as it relates to ALL Key Account processes.
· Develop trainings and processes to ensure CPM becomes part of RBNA culture.
· Continually seek for ways to improve and streamline.
In the 1980s Dietrich Mateschitz developed a formula known as the Red Bull Energy Drink. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category.The company beyond the can
Chasing our potential
Since the early days of Red Bull, an entrepreneurial mindset has always guided our approach to work and the environment we create: