The Safety and Sustainability Sr. Manager will ensure Red Bull North America sets and meets safety and environmental goals. You will partner with the Global Safety and Sustainability functions in Austria, other North American departments and industry organizations to develop sustainable policies and projects. You will establish and implement programs to guarantee a safety record. You are also responsible for maintaining visibility to the horizon of topics and influences in the space ensuring adherence to all laws and industry regulations.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- At least 5 years of experience of direct leadership or team leadership.
- Experience with occupational safety and health administration standards and transportation regulations and related risk management standards.
- Working knowledge of insurance, including property, workers compensation, general liability and auto liability.
- Experience establishing partnerships with suppliers, NGO's and industry bodies.
- Expertise of environmental and social sustainability in food/beverage industries.
- Experience working with facilities management, event management, supply chain and logistics sustainability efforts.
- Knowledge of the legal framework surrounding sustainability requirements.
- Travel up to 25%
Looking for something else?
- Type any country, city, state...
Giving wings to people and ideas since 1987
In the 1980’s Dietrich Mateschitz developed a formula known as the Red Bull Energy Drink. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category.The company beyond the can
Chasing our potential
Since the early days of Red Bull, an entrepreneurial mindset has always guided our approach to work and the environment we create: