The Product Communication Manager will help identify opportunities to increase product relevance and trust among internal and external stakeholders through communication programs and educational tools. This role works across the business with both sales and marketing to drive key initiatives forward and remove any product-related barriers. This person will help support all sales and distribution channels by proactively driving product education efforts and by addressing any product questions or concerns from external stakeholders in a highly credible way. This role will also help to build advocacy among key thought leaders including: Sports, Lifestyle and Wellness opinion leaders, retail dietitians, account-based decision-makers, regional trade partners, sport organizations and many more. She/he will work closely with the Regulatory and Science Team, however it will remain the responsibility of the Regulatory and Science team to address regulatory and governmental bodies.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a related industry: Food/Beverage, Supplements, sports/fitness, lifestyle, Communications, Sales/support
- Substantial Presentation/Negotiation Skills
- Strong communication, writing & diplomatic skills
- High standard of integrity with a passion for the brand and commitment to Red Bull values
- An entrepreneurial ‘can-do’ attitude facilitated by continuous learning and application of appropriate ‘best practices’
- Ability to focus and follow through on priorities and deliver quality results
- Relatable and intuitive – can blend charm while delivering fact based information
- Comfortable navigating peer-reviewed research databases and interpreting peer-reviewed information
- Travel up to 50%
Looking for something else?
- Type any country, city, state...
Giving wings to people and ideas since 1987
In the 1980’s Dietrich Mateschitz developed a formula known as the Red Bull Energy Drink. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category.The company beyond the can
Chasing our potential
Since the early days of Red Bull, an entrepreneurial mindset has always guided our approach to work and the environment we create: