The Student Marketeer - Student Brand Manager (SBM) is part of the most dynamic and empowered student ambassador program in the world. The SBM is passionate about Red Bull and shares love for the brand with their peers. The Student Marketeer - SBM is responsible for driving the brand image on campus, building connection to the product, and ensuring long term loyalty starting with the college experience. The goals of the Student Marketeer - Student Brand Manager program is to reach new students, excite students, increase sales and manage the Red Bull brand on a collegiate level.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Proven track record of accomplishments prior to joining Red Bull
- Charismatic and outgoing personality
- Connected with a variety of key influential groups on campus
- Campus expert on behind the scenes activities (clubs, parties, etc.) and hot spots on and around campus
- Social chameleon - have the ability to work with a variety of groups and organizations
- Passionate about the Red Bull brand
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be a student in good standing with the school
- Creative mind, with prior successes in driving the creative process
- Functional knowledge of social networking
- Effective communication skills
- Lives and represents the Red Bull brand
- High School Degree or Equivalent University enrollment required
- Fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage
Looking for something else?
- Type any country, city, state...
Giving wings to people and ideas since 1987
In the 1980’s Dietrich Mateschitz developed a formula known as the Red Bull Energy Drink. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category.The company beyond the can
Chasing our potential
Since the early days of Red Bull, an entrepreneurial mindset has always guided our approach to work and the environment we create: