Reporting to a Consumer Collecting Specialist (CCS) the Student Marketeer, SM - Sales and University Support focused on the entry point consumer (EPC). In this role, you are a representation of Red Bull in an assigned territory, helping gain the customer’s confidence, securing the availability and visibility of Red Bull and being held responsible for the continuous volume growth. The focus will be on driving reach and awareness with the EPC in priority venues. By becoming a SM - Sales and University Support you will be part of an invigorating deep-dive into the sales & collegiate world; such as on premise, non-commercial, and specialty retail. The hands-on program includes sales activity, relationship building, merchandising, and event activation. This is a unique opportunity for ambitious, self-driven talent eager to interact with key stakeholders, make an immediate impact with a growing, global brand.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Encompass a creative mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit, with a high sense of responsibility and initiative
- An affinity and desire to learn and apply a new range of skills, especially marketing, negotiation and sales
- Passionate about the Red Bull brand and product
- Strong understanding of collegiate [EPC landscape & market
- Previous Student Marketeer experience preferred
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to transport product and equipment
- High School Degree or equivalent required, University enrollment preferred
- Fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage
Looking for something else?
- Type any country, city, state...
Giving wings to people and ideas since 1987
In the 1980’s Dietrich Mateschitz developed a formula known as the Red Bull Energy Drink. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category.The company beyond the can
Chasing our potential
Since the early days of Red Bull, an entrepreneurial mindset has always guided our approach to work and the environment we create: