The job is designed to overcome health barriers and product misconceptions, driving product and nutrition education internally and externally, especially among key stakeholders that decide about product listings/distribution, be it in the trade, at universities, in on/off premise or in fitness centers.
Product Communication Managers have a science, nutrition, health or sports background and can competently answer product questions. They complement the work of the Science and regulatory department, being in charge of the development of product communication strategy and the national internal reference for all product and nutrition topic.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- - Master’s degree in Health, Nutrition, Sports or Science.
- - 5+ working experience in a related industry: Food/Beverage, Supplements, Sports/Fitness, Lifestyle, Communications, Sales/Support.
- - Relevant experience in management of consumer facing campaigns.
- - Passion for sport and at ease communicating with athletes and professionals of the sport industry.
- - Substantial presentation and negotiation skills.
- - Strong communication, writing & diplomatic skills.
- - High standard of integrity with a passion for the brand and commitment to Red Bull values.
- - An entrepreneurial ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Master’s degree in Health, Nutrition, Sports or Science
- Fluent in English - mandatory
- Travel up to 25%
Looking for something else?
- Type any country, city, state...
Giving wings to people and ideas since 1987
In the 1980’s Dietrich Mateschitz developed a formula known as the Red Bull Energy Drink. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category.The company beyond the can
Chasing our potential
Since the early days of Red Bull, an entrepreneurial mindset has always guided our approach to work and the environment we create: