Performance, lifestyle, culture.
The Red Bull Energy Wear team are responsible for an extensive product portfolio, including the Official Red Bull Athletes Collection and a large range of Red Bull FanWear Collections for projects such as Red Bull Racing, RB Leipzig, Red Bull BC One and many more. Are you interested in creating, developing and executing (online) marketing activities for these projects? Then join our Global Consumer Products Team as a Marketing Specialist.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- 2+ years professional experience in (Online) Marketing
- Understanding of eCommerce technology landscape & digital native
- Experience with Adobe Suite, SAP ERP system, Google Adwords, Analytics and the Hybris eCommerce platform is an advantage
- Proactive and creative personality with focus on details
- Hands-on mentality with strong organizational skills
- Motivated team player who can motivate others
- University Degree in Marketing, Business, or similar field
- Fluent written and spoken English, German skills are a plus
- Click here to learn more
Looking for something else?
- Type any country, city, state...
Giving wings to people and ideas since 1987
In the 1980’s Dietrich Mateschitz developed a formula known as the Red Bull Energy Drink. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category.The company beyond the can
Chasing our potential
Since the early days of Red Bull, an entrepreneurial mindset has always guided our approach to work and the environment we create: