Is it your dream to give wings to people and ideas? Then realise your talent and become part of the Red Bull Graduate Programme.
As Legal Trainee, you’ll support our legal department in various legal topics. You’ll have the opportunity to gain a good understanding of media technology and its underlying legal processes. You’ll advise on smaller legal issues in one or more of the following key areas: Digital & Social Media, IT (Software and Hardware), Games and Data Privacy laws and will join senior members of the team giving legal advice to bigger companywide media technology projects.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- First experience in IT related issues during your legal studies (specialization in IT law of advantage)
- International mind-set and experience abroad, preferably studies or work abroad in an English-speaking environment
- Very good problem-solving skills and legal judgement with the ability to work efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Team player with a structured and well-organized way of working
- Candidates from Austria: min. Magister des Rechts, preferable already with “Gerichtspraktikum“ Germany: 2nd state exam (one of the two exams preferable “voll befriedigend”, 2nd exam at last “befriedigend”) Additional degree in postgraduate education (Master Degree, LL.M.) will be an advantage
- Proficient German and English written and speaking skills (native in either of the languages required)
Looking for something else?
- Type any country, city, state...
Giving wings to people and ideas since 1987
In the 1980’s Dietrich Mateschitz developed a formula known as the Red Bull Energy Drink. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category.The company beyond the can
Chasing our potential
Since the early days of Red Bull, an entrepreneurial mindset has always guided our approach to work and the environment we create: